Meet abigail from torah in the home
“Let me be a woman, holy through and through, asking for nothing but what G-d wants to give me”-Elisabeth Elliot
Hi! I’m Abigail!
Welcome to Torah in the Home! The vision for this community started about five years ago when I saw a real lack of resources for Whole-Bible believing families. My heart is to create a place that shows how fun and beautiful it can be to live according to G-d’s word and to create resources for families that make their children excited about G-d, His Feasts, His Word, and living a set apart life.
A few fun facts about me:
- I currently live in the desert but am definitely more of a country girl at heart.
- I grew up in the “Messianic” movement and in the Pentecostal movement, but only really starting walking out G-d’s truth about Shabbat and the Feasts for myself about five years ago.
- I have three degrees-a Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, an Associate’s degree in Psychology, and a CDA in Early Childhood Education.
- I love learning about all things natural living, minimalism, homesteading, and home renovations.
- I believe every great morning starts with a cup of freshly ground coffee!